_

February 21, 2014

ART JOURNAL: WHEN I GROW UP

Hi All,
I am a member of +Journal 52, on Flickr. It is a community of people working from a weekly prompt to create an art journal for each week of the year.
It is fun and challenging, but best of all - the art is posted on Flickr for all to see.
So many different views on the same topic makes this community  so interesting.

This week the prompt was: "When I Grow Up".

My "Dream" when growing up was to be successful at what I did.
I have been blessed with the chance to do just about all the things I have ever wanted to.
Yes, life can be a dream if you just believe in yourself.
Since I have been fortunate to have many careers, my art piece is a path of my journey.


If you are interested in seeing more of my journal visit Shine: A Journal in the Making
You can join the community by following the blog at  +Journal52.

Until next time, Deb



No comments: