_

February 18, 2014

ALWAYS A CHEVY GIRL, IT'S HOW I ROLL!

Hi All,
What does ‘Keep on Truckin’ mean to you?
It’s just a way of life - pick it up, and move forward, right? 
That phrase has another meaning that is wrapped around the feeling you get when driving a vintage truck.

1956 Chevy Truck


Here’s mine – A 1955 Task force 



She's all original  with a few updates. and is ready for a new look.

This little truck is a 1955 2nd series. That means the model style was changed mid year.  Mine is a step side with a short bed. I've been driving her around and loving it.  Everyone has a story to share about their experiences with a 1955 Chevy. (Hope you share yours in the comment link) 

Plans for this Spring include; sanding, priming, painting, a new front window, bed repair, and the "little" things.
Mostly; just getting out there and driving!  After all, it's just too cool not to! 

Just for fun, here is Roy Rogers in a 1959 Chevy Truck ad! 


Leave a comment and tell me what color you think I should paint my truck! (It was originally dark blue with beige interior)
Follow this and other projects on my page All Those Projects!

Until next time,
Deb
Always a Chevy Girl, it's just how I roll!

No comments: