_

January 18, 2014

Moon Shadow

We have animals that pass through our lives; some that live with us, others that visit from nearby neighbors.
They interact with us on levels we sometimes don’t realize.  They love us unconditionally, yet they have their own disposition and silly traits.
One of my “pets” is a mini-rex #rabbit named Moon Shadow.  

She is 4 years old and has only known the life of rabbit luxury.  When not sitting on my lap, she spends her time in the sun room; a beautiful glassed in porch with plants, a tumbling water fall, and 100 square feet of hopping room.  Spoiled? Yes!
With all these spoils, her favorite objects to play with are made of cardboard.  She is a paper addict; tearing, shredding and remolding her cardboard world.  Why not, it is something she watches me do!  I like paper art, and when I am not crafting, I will cut up boxes for her to remodel.

She has fun, it makes me laugh, and then I re-use the pieces in art. 


This perfectly torn and distressed piece of cardboard is ready for a new life in an art project, thanks to Moon Shadow.

Follow my journal page to see this piece of cardboard in the future at: SHINE: A Journal in the Making

Until next time,
 Deb

No comments: